BEST EXTERNAL HARD DRIVES 2017I have done my best to select the bests out of the external hard drives in the technology market. Please note that although this list is comprehensive, it is by no means exhaustive. You may still have other products (external hard drives) that you love in mind but trust me, these products re the bests and they are worth your money if you intend to buy an external hard drive for worry-free and safe backup.
NOTE: This list is in no particular order. I believe they are all good products. This eliminates the need to rank them. Lets get started.
1. SAMSUNG T5 PORTABLE SSD
- Interface: Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), backwards compatible.
- Capacity: 1TB, 2TB (Deep Black)
250GB, 500GB (Alluring Blue)
- Transfer Speed: Up to 540 MB/sec.
- Weight: 51g
- Compatible with Smartphones and Tablets, TV.
2.ADATA SE730 External Hard Drive
- Capacity: 250GB
- Color: Red and Gold
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- Performance: 250GB Performance (ATTO) :
Read : Up to 500MB/s
Write : Up to 450MB/s
*Performance may vary based on SSD capacity, hardware test platform, test software, operating system and other system variables.
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Other nice features
YOU CAN BUY ADATA SE730 External Hard Drive ON AMAZON BY CLICKING THIS LINK
3.Seagate Expansion Portable Hard Drive
- Capacity: Ranges from 1TB to 4TB.
- Height/Width: 20.9mm/80mm.
- Interfaces: USB 3.0
- Warranty: 1 Year.
4. SanDisk Extreme 900 External SSD
- Capacity: Ranges from 480Gb to 1.92TB
- Speed: Up to 850MB/s.
- Interface: USB 3.1
- Weight: 0.46 lbs (210.40 g)
- Dimension: 0.70 x 3.25 x 5.25 in. (17.78 mm x 82.55 mm x 133.35 mm)
5. G-Drive EV RAW External Hard Drive
- Capacity: Ranges from 500GB to 2TB
- Interface: USB 3.0, SATA.
- Drive Speed: 7200 RPM Class.