The Google Play Indie Games Contest 2017 is sponsored by Unity3d. The contest is a celebration of passion and innovation of indie game developers across many countries.
This is an opportunity to get your game noticed by many people all around the world including industry experts and players.
PRICES TO BE WONYou stand a chance to win big prizes that will showcase your game development talent to industry experts. Prizes include the following:
- A trip to London to showcase your game at the final event at the Saatchi gallery.
- Free digital media campaigns worth 100,000 euros.
- Free YouTube influencer campaign worth up to 50,000 euros.
- Premium space and placements in Google Play Store.
- Free tickets to I/O 2018 and other top industry events.
- The latest Google Hardware.
- The special prize for the best Unity games and lots more.
JURYThe initial rounds of judging the Top 20 finalists and the Top 10 will be done by
- An independent Judge.
- Audience attending the final event.
Quoting the source
"The final round will take place live at the showcase event in London, where the winners and runners up will be selected by our panel of industry experts".
THE FINAL EVENT
The final event will be held on the 13th of February, 2018 at the Saatchi Gallery in London. The finalists in the Top 20 will present their games to the audience who will then decide the Top 10 finalists.
IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND
If you want to register for the public event. you can do that through here. You will get to try out the games and meet their developers. Vote for the games you like and have fun.